G-Octopus, a Cathie group company, is a leading provider of pile testing services to the energy industries worldwide. We are looking towards a further growth and expansion into new markets.
About the role
We are currently looking for a motivated Senior Engineer or Senior Project Engineer to grow our French team.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing technical and commercial proposals
- Organising and managing pile tests: dynamic and static, integrity, thermal, etc.
- Supervising and leading other engineers/technicians doing the same activity
- Training other engineers/technicians on these activities
- Communicating with clients to efficiently organise operations on site
- Providing data processing, interpretation and recommendations for pile acceptance or remedial action on spot
- Participating into new developments and research projects.
- An Engineer (MSC), with Geotechnical Engineering, pile design, pile testing and project management experience (min 5 years) onshore and offshore
- Availability to be offshore/onshore, and in different environments outside of the office
- A reliable person
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong management skills
- Fluent French and English, spoken and written.
What we can offer
- Supporting our people through development and varied work experience is fundamental to our culture, and we believe that giving our staff responsibility from an early stage in their career is key to this.
- We are a small team which enables our staff to benefit from variety in their day to day work, and maximum project exposure.
- We’re dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge and innovation, and encourage our staff to challenge the status quo to volunteer new ways of working, enabling us to continue leading our industry.
- As a Senior Engineer or Senior Project Engineer you will have opportunities to work in many project locations worldwide.
- We operate in a friendly office environment and we place importance on maintaining a positive and realistic work-life balance.
- We offer a benefits package, bonuses, and flexible working hours.
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter to carrièrefirstname.lastname@example.org