Conformity with Standards: NF P 94-160-1, ASTM D6760 and others.
The Cross-Hole Analyzer determines the quality and consistency of the concrete of drilled shafts, slurry walls, bored piles, cast-in-situ piles and other types of concrete foundations. It is ideal for testing four probes in one go, thus, saving time and money. CHAMP-Q has colour coded wires for easy identification of probe receiving/transmitting.
Test the entire shaft with CHAMP-Q
Once a shaft is prepared during construction, transceivers are lowered into the access tubes and transmit a high frequency signal detected by the receivers. As these sensors are raised and/or lowered along the length of the foundation, the CHAMP-Q records the strength of received signal and the time from signal emission to signal arrival as a function of depth.
Scanning various tube combinations allows evaluation of concrete quality and defect location along the length and by quadrant. The CHAMP-Q Tablet is portable, light and rugged providing fast and accurate measurement.
With CHAMP’s CHA-W Data Processing Software, you can:
- Simultaneously review six data profiles
- Map history of already collected data
- Detect First Arrival Time (FAT)
- Easily identify defects
With CHA-W reporting tool, you can create the following reports:
- Sonic Map – Signal strength versus time and depth in traditional waterfall diagram
- First Arrival Time – Signal travel time from transmitter to receiver, versus depth
- Wave-speed Plot – Wave-speed (an indicator of concrete strength) versus depth
- Wave–speed Table – Wave-speeds, means and standard deviations
- Energy or Amplitude Plot – Signal strength versus depth
- Defect location graphically (horizontal redline) and in table format